Rant & Suggestion - Not enough warning for the possible loss of Puzzle & X rewards

2 posters

Go down

Rant & Suggestion - Not enough warning for the possible loss of Puzzle & X rewards Empty Rant & Suggestion - Not enough warning for the possible loss of Puzzle & X rewards

Post by Ark Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:53 am

It would be nice if the warning had told me that not finishing the last 2 levels of the Puzzle & Bridge/Switch quests would permanently result in the loss of a better reward rather than what I assumed to be a per-quest loss. I'm now facing an empty chest that I didn't empty. The reason I wish it warned me properly is because I aborted the Puzzle & Bridge quest because a friend went online and I didn't want to have him wait any longer to play together. I also aborted the Puzzle & Switch quest because of what seems to be a bug in the last level (I already sent feedback regarding this bug but I will create a thread with screenshots if desired).

Suggestion: Keep the reward one-time only per character but do not lock away the reward if not taken yet. There are many non-puzzle reasons why a character would abort it. Future players will also be able to obtain the solution from other players making it even more unfair to those that aborted for any reason.
Ark
Ark

Back to top Go down

Rant & Suggestion - Not enough warning for the possible loss of Puzzle & X rewards Empty Re: Rant & Suggestion - Not enough warning for the possible loss of Puzzle & X rewards

Post by rc Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Nothing in the game is meant to be permanently inaccessible.

The reason why the chest is closed is due to a bug. I just fixed it.

I actually changed the quest story a bit. Lord Dotex is hiding down the river and you need to find him and fight him.

Thanks.
rc
rc
Admin

http://rainingchain.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum